Technical Utility Supervisor Closed
22 November 2018
Sarjana / S1
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Contribute to the preparation of project design, construction budget, and project schedules related to utilities systems.
- Assists for Utility Manager in developing and maintaining the ISO9001 procedures and work instructions
- Accountable for all key design documents such as plot plan, lay-out, piping isometrics, etc. for all utilities.
- Direct and supervise other engineers and/or third party engineers pertaining to activities in the utilities area
- Review new installations, facility and equipment for compliance to engineering standards for all utilities equipment and related auxiliaries.
- Provide technical consulting with outside contractors/engineers for the efficient flow of project operations.
- Support to manage through actions the implementation of Reliability Excellence within his area of responsibility.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments..
This job is responsible for Projects, Operation and maintenance for the Plant Utilities (Refrigeration, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant/PBR (Photo Bio Reaction), Compressed Air System, Steam/Hot water Systems). This includes overall planning, direction, supervision and control of implementation of activities related to the provision of a sound and comprehensive operation and preventive and corrective maintenance program covering the plant Utilities. The job ensures the prompt extension of requisite technical and other related engineering services to the manufacturing plant.
Online Apply via Our Website