- MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 3 years’ sales experiencein any product linewith a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales.
- Must be well-established with customer contacts and new business leads
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions will be a benefit
- Have a valid driver’s license and own or lease a presentable fully maintained and insured vehicle for business use
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus
Vased in the Semarang, Yogyakarta and Solo city territory with outside sales and business development
duties and responsibilities :
- Win, retain and develop medium-sized Business Customers through sales "hunting" activity
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and support customer retention through collaboration with all sales channels and local Station Management.
- Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Collect relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepare documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevantactivities utilizing CRM
We offer great benefits,bonus, training and advancement opportunity.
IF you feel qualified and interested in the challenge, please send your CV to Rprasetya@agility.com