Fresh graduates (both University degree & Master degree) who can join in 2019.
Major: Agriculture / Economics / Business
If you studied Agricultural Economics: English at business level (evaluation through interview -> no certificate required at registration process). NO JAPANESESE REQUIRED.
If you studied other related majors: Japanese at N3 level.
Position in Management Department of Nippon Soda. Work relates to sales, planning management, general affairs, legal affairs, personnel, accounting, finance, information system, etc.
- Master's degree: 229,700 yen,
- University degree / 217,700 yen (basic salary for 2018)
Various allowances: dependent family allowance, commuting allowance, early overtime allowance (up to 25 hours per month) Meal allowance, other
Bonuses: three times a year (July, December, year-end performance interlocking)
Working Hours: Flexible working hours (Core time: 12:00-16:00, Official working hours: 10:00-19:00) with 60-minute lunch a day
Holidays: 5-day work week (Sat/Sun off), National holidays, paid time off, summer/New Year’s vacation, congratulatory leave, compassionate leave, etc.
• Health insurance, Employee stock ownership plan, Full local transportation coverage, Custom PC, dual screen provided if needed, Company smartphone, Visa support, Moving allowance and international travel expense reimbursement, Japanese Learning Support, English Learning Support, Free lunches (welcome lunch, shuffle lunch, mentor lunch, Japanese chat lunch, English chat lunch, team-building lunch)
- Register & Apply CV at: http://bit.ly/tcapvn2
- Skype interview
- Face-to-face interview at TOP CAREER ASIA – PACIFIC 2018 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on 27,28 October, 2018 (250 SGD travel fees + accommodations are provided for candidates who have passed Skype interview)
- Job Offer
Salam Sukses Karir~